2017 Blackvue DR650S 1CH - Dash Cam - Full HD - 16 Gig Sd Card
Version, Accident Camera, Car Camera, Dash Cam
JUST RELEASED NEW Model - Single Camera Blackvue - DR650S - 1CH
Blackvue DR650S - '1CH' - UK/EU Modelnow supports up to a 128 gig sd card!!
THIS IS ONLY 1CHANNEL 'YOU CAN'T ADD' A 2ND CAMERA.
OPTION 1 (STD KIT)
£229.99 inc vat
What's new? Blackvue DR650S 1CH - In-car Full HD Dash Camera
The New DR650S-1CH is a high performance forward-facing dashcam featuring a
wide 129 degree field of vision, SONY EXMOR CMOS camera sensor for superb clarity day or night, and BlackVue Over the Cloud compatibility - a suite of LIVE
app-based features including Live View, Live Tracking, Two-Way Voice Communications and Emergency Notifications.
- HIGH-QUALITY VIDEOS
DR650S-1CH with enhanced video bit-rate records ultra high quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
- Full HD (1920 x1080) @ 30fps
- CMOS Sensor
- OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Wide 129? field of view captures super clear HD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
DR650S-1CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
- BUILT-IN GPS
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer Application.
- BUILT-IN WI-FI AND BLACKVUE APP
View live recordings, play back videos, share with social media and back up files using the BlackVue smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
- USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE SYSTEM
- Voice guidance and LED indicator shows operational status
- Voice on/off function protects your privacy
- Precisely adjust shooting view with 360? body rotation
- 3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
- ONE-TOUCH SELF FORMAT FUNCTION
Push and hold the Wi-Fi button to automatically format the microSD™ card.
- DISCREET DESIGN
- All-black body colour blends discreetly into any vehicle interior.
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
- BLACKVUE VIEWER APPLICATION (PC/MAC)
- Watch recordings, check speed and location, trace route of vehicle on Google Maps.
- Supports nine languages - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish,
Blackvue DR650S 1CH - Key Spec
- Full HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS), 2.4 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor
- 129 Degree Wide Viewing Angel
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Wireless Firmware Upgrade (Firmware upgraded over-the-air)
- Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- One Touch Self Format
Whats in the box - DR650S 1CH
- BlackVue DR650S-1CH
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting
- Cable Clips (5 included)
- 16GB microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- User Manual
- Blackvue DR650S WIFI Software
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the computer you
can then simply analyse how the accident was occurred with the
Road Eye software. This software will allow you to watch back
on the event, collecting vital inforamtion about your speed and
location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the
road while on playback and will allow you to find your exact location. Withe the new DR600S you can use this on a PC or a Apple Mac.
What Is Blackvue Cloud?
BlackVue Over the Cloud combines state-of-the-art dashcam technology with cloud ubiquity to make the most out of your BlackVue dashcam.Video backup, real-time GPS-tracking, alarm, thepossibilities are endless. BlackVue Over the Cloudis all about using your dashcam to its full potential, so that you and your car are always connected.
How does it work?
Taking advantage of a mobile or car-embedded Internet connection and a BlackVue dashcam,
BlackVue Over the Cloud connects you to your car through the Cloud. Using the BlackVue App
on your smartphone or tablet, you see in real time where your car is located and what is
happening around it.
Blackvue DR650S - 1CH - Software features
Video, Audio, GPS position*, GPS Speed* and G-sensor playback
Video Zoom, image invert and image correction
Search and Playback
Playback speed adjustable 0.1 – 2.0x
File saving – screen grab, export and print.
Video Conversion to AVI
Audio recording on/off
G-Sensor Trigger Level programmable
Image Resolution VGA 1920x1080p
Image Quality, High, Normal, Low
Frame Rate, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 frames per second
Memory storage overwrite On/0ff
Record file units settable in minutes, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1
Event/Parking units settable in minutes, 3, 2, 1
Time Zone Setting
- PC & Apple Mac software